What you are getting as a member
By signing up as a member you will get:
If you are a trustee, a resource that will help you understand and discharge your duties as an SMSF trustee and manage your SMSF better.
If you are an SMSF professional, a site that helps provide uptodate accurate information relating to superannuation, Centrelink and income tax rules and regulations relating to SMSFs.
The main aims of the Survival Centre are to:
- Help trustees understand what their duties are and help them manage their SMSF better,
- Help trustees understand the rules relating to superannuation and reduce the risk of penalties being imposed by the ATO,
- Answer by email within 10 business days questions on Centrelink, tax, superannuation and SMSF issues that will form part of a regularly updated question and answer section,
- Provide documentation templates for trustees that can be printed so they can do more of the administration themselves and save on fees,
- Provide information on Centrelink rules,
- Detail and explain various tax and superannuation strategies,
- Explain the different sorts of investments and provide templates for preparing an investment strategy for the fund,
- Calculate how much insurance members need, and
- Hopefully make the task of being trustees of an SMSF more enjoyable.