This web site has been designed to help you:
After having looked after SMSF Trustees since the early 1980s, first of all in a purely tax and accounting role and then more recently from an investment point of view, I have always been frustrated at not being able to find a one-stop shop for SMSF trustees and the professionals who look after SMSFs. The Survival Centre had its beginnings in my book, The SMSF Survival Guide, and has grown into this site..
Its aim is to help you:
- Decide which type of super fund is best for you,
- Make an informed decision about setting up a self managed super fund,
- Set up an SMSF,
- Decide whether to act as individual trustees or have a company act as trustee,
- With details and links of where you can get assistance, and
- Have access to easy to understand information on super, tax and Centrelink rules.